- There is a $60 (Sixty dollar) minimum rental fee per order.
- When possible, rentals should be booked a minimum of 48 hours in advance.
- Rentals booked less than 48 hours in advance will be accepted without incurring a late order fee, IF such short-notice delivery can be provided.
- Same day deliveries for customers arriving via Tampa International Airport and/or St. Pete/Clearwater Airport will incur a $30.00 same day delivery fee.
- Sales tax in the amount of 8.5% will be applied to all orders, excluding delivery charges.
- The credit card used to secure your reservation will be charged at time of your approved reservation.
- If you cancel your reservation within the required minimum 48 hours, we will receive a 100% refund.
- If you cancel less than 48 hours prior to your arrival, we will submit a refund minus a $30 administration fee.
DELIVERIES/PICKUPS FOR CUSTOMERS TRAVELING VIA TAMPA INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT (TPA) AND ST. PETE/CLEARWATER AIRPORT (PIE)
- Only car seats, strollers and pack-n-plays can be delivered to customers traveling to and from either airport.
- Please provide us with complete information about your flights, to include airline name, flight number, arriving and departure time along with the best contact phone number while you are visiting.
- Upon landing on the day of arrival, contact us by calling (727)498-1124 to confirm the location to receive your rental items. We will make every effort to accommodate you if flights are cancelled or delayed.
- Arrangements for pickup of rental items will be discussed with you upon delivery of your rental items.
TAMPA INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT (TPA)
- At this time we are not able to meet you on Tampa International Airport property. Please give us a call to discuss several options we have for delivery and pickup of your rental gear at this location.
- When renting a car at Tampa International Airport (TPA) customer must agree to not transport children unrestrained to or from airport property to meet us at our designated pickup and drop off location for car seats. It is recommended that a representative with the customer’s party obtain the rental car, meet us at the designated location and then pickup party at arriving flights/baggage claim. Customer must also agree to follow these instructions in reverse on their departure date.
ST. PETE/CLEARWATER AIRPORT (PIE)
- We will deliver and pickup rented items curbside at St. Pete/Clearwater Airport (PIE).
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The following terms and conditions apply to all baby equipment rentals. This Agreement shall be between you the “Customer” and Our Little Suitcase, LLC, “OLS”.
OLS requires all visitors to this site to agree to these terms and conditions. By checking the “I Agree” box when submitting your reservation, you are accepting and agree to this rental agreement. Other methods of accepting agreement include notification fax and e-mail. If you do not agree, you should not use this site. By accessing the site you indicate your acknowledgment and acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Customer acknowledges that they are at least 18 years of age.
- All information and prices on this website are subject to change without notice.
- Customer agrees that they have read and agree with the Rental Policies.
- All rental items will remain the property of OLS at all times. The customer hereby acknowledges that the equipment shall be for personal use only. OLS is not offering equipment for sale and the Customer is not purchasing the equipment.
- Rental items pictured on the website are for illustrative purposes only. The items delivered will have all the features noted at the minimum, but may be different in manufacturer, color or design than pictured. If specific kinds or types of items are required, such as for special needs children, it is the customer’s responsibility to relay this information to OLS at the time the customer places their rental order. OLS does not promise that it can fulfill special item requests, but will make a reasonable effort to do so.
- For the security and privacy of its customers, OLS does not sell, trade, exchange, or offer your personal contact information including email address to any outside party except where required by law. Nor do we use your information for any advertising or marketing purposes. All submitted contact, personal, and financial data is kept completely confidential and secure at all times.
- Florida’s hurricane season extends from June 1 through November 30, annually. If a hurricane/tropical storm or the threat of either making landfall is imminent, the customer understands that OLS cannot make deliveries to areas that have been issued mandatory evacuation orders. In addition, flooding, severe weather and tornadoes do occur at all times of the year in Florida. In such cases of inclement weather, deliveries will be made as soon as possible after the weather threat has passed, with a pro-rated charge. If evacuation becomes mandatory, it is the customer’s responsibility to notify OLS to minimize additional charges.
- OLS reserves the right to refuse rental to any person or delivery to any location at its sole discretion.
RELEASE OF LIABILITY
By accepting and using the rental equipment, the Customer and any user, acknowledges and accepts that the rental equipment is being used at their own risk. OLS hereby makes no warranties with respect to the rental equipment and OLS hereby specifically disclaims all warranties, whether expressed or implied.
Customer is responsible for becoming familiar with the proper use of the equipment before using. Upon request, OLS will provide the customer a manufacturer quick reference guide or instruction manual. If further instruction is needed, Customer should contact OLS at (727) 498-1124.
OLS and its employees, owners and affiliates will not be responsible for accidents, injuries or damages caused directly or indirectly by the use or misuse of the rental equipment. It is the Customer’s responsibility to use the equipment properly and for the purpose it was designed for.
The Customer and any user agrees to hold harmless OLS and its employees, owner and affiliates, from any liability, injury, death, property loss or damage which may result directly or indirectly from the use of the rental equipment.
The Customer agrees and understands that OLS is not responsible for injuries caused by misuse of equipment (including car seats and injuries caused by car accidents) or equipment assembled or disassembled by the Customer or portable equipment that requires folding and unfolding by Customer.
Customer agrees that if advised by the resort, condominium, or hotel that the rented items are unable to be located or upon arrival at the resort, condominium or hotel the customer is unable to locate the items rented, the customer agrees it is the customer’s responsibility to contact OLS immediately to ascertain the placement location. If equipment cannot be located and the customer has contacted OLS immediately, replacement equipment will be provided, if available. If equipment is not available, a full refund of the rental will be made.
Customer agrees to contact OLS immediately if the equipment is broken or becomes otherwise unsuitable for use. Replacement equipment will be provided, if available. If equipment is not available, a refund of a percentage of that portion of the rental will be made.
OLS will make all attempts to deliver the rented products. However, should those products become unavailable due to situations beyond our control, a similar product may be substituted. If no substitution is available, the customer agrees that they are entitled to compensation of no more than full refund of rental price.
CAR SEAT INSTALLATION
•OLS does not install car seats. Instruction booklets are available upon request with the rental of car seats.
•The Customer agrees to allow a minimum of 48 hours prior to delivery to cancel order; otherwise a $30 administration fee may be incurred. Cancellations will not be accepted by email or text message. All cancellations must be received via a telephone call by calling OLS at (727)498-1124 and speaking directly to a representative.
DAMAGED OR LOST EQUIPMENT
•The Customer agrees that any and all damages, loss or theft to the equipment rented will be reported to OLS, immediately. OLS agrees to replace damaged equipment with the same or similar items as soon as practically possible.
•The Customer agrees that in the event rented items are damaged, stolen or not returned, customer’s credit card will be charged a pro-rated amount for the theft, loss or damage up to and including replacement costs.
•The Customer agrees that in the event items rented require excessive cleaning and sanitizing (such as sun screen, smoke, mildew, vomit, gum, etc.) customer’s credit card will be charged $25.00 (Twenty Five Dollars) per item.
This Agreement is governed by the laws of the State of Florida.